Operations Analyst Manager
Be a part of a winning and growing team. Engineered Comfort Solutions (ECS) is proudly celebrating our 20th year of service within our industry. We are more than just a Mechanical and Automation Controls Contractor, ECS is an industry leader and an innovator of the BAS, HVAC and Client Service markets.
ECS is a rapidly growing and well established employer with core employees that have been part of our success for over 10 years. Such commitment has promoted the company's steady and continuous growth. We are currently seeking "The Missing Link" necessary to get over our next hump, which entails the continuous data entry management, monitoring and trending our "real-time" field and financial operations. Applicants must posses accounting and computer science education and background as well as proven experience implementing analytic and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Systems. With branch offices in Detroit's Metropolitan Area and Miami, Florida, we currently utilize a third party IP base server software, seamlessly integrating accounting, quoting, service dispatch, reporting, escalation, remote notification, and client portal report access.
- Highly dependable
- Follow company policies and operation procedures
- Strong Personality with the ability to oversee and assist co-workers in data entry, following operational proceedures and meeting critical goals and deadlines
- Posses innovation type skills with the ability to “Think Outside of the Box”
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
The qualifying applicant must be experienced or specialize in one or more of the following classification applications:
- Identifies operational requirements by interviewing co-workers, analyzing project and service projected costs versus actual costs, documenting and trending results, later to be used to enhance productivity.
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram, studying system capabilities, analyzing alternative solutions, preparing system specifications.
- Prepares customers to use portal system by conducting training.
- Provides reference for customers by writing documentation, providing support and help.
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary – Negotiable
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Various Retirement plans
- Employee Participant AFLAC as applicable